Will you please give $7 today to help bring HOPE and HEALING? We hope you can! We desperately need you!
Or, to donate a different amount please use the link below:
Donate online via Paypal. If you would like for your donation to be used in a specific area, please send us a note in the NOTES TO MERCHANT section.
- Mail your donation to: King’s Home, PO Box 162, Chelsea, AL 35043
- Call us at (205) 678.8331 to donate via credit card
- Donate your gently used clothing and household goods to America’s Thrift Stores by calling (205) 856-1234 to schedule a pick-up or by dropping your items off at any of stores or box locations
You can also donate to “THE FARM” at King’s Home by clicking this Donation link:
King’s Home also has many other Support Opportunities:
- Make a pledge
- Host a clothing or non-perishable food drive
- Remember the ministry in your estate planning
- Donate a vehicle
- Get your church involved
- Schedule our president, Lew Burdette to speak at your church or organization meeting
- Shop at America’s Thrift Stores, where every purchase helps us provide hope and loving homes to those who so desperately need them
While we receive a stipend for youth placed in our homes by the State of Alabama Department of Human Resources, the bulk of our operating funds come from private individuals, foundations corporations, and via donations to America’s Thrift stores.
Through our partnership with America’s Thrift Stores, King’s Home accepts donations of gently used clothing and household items. The donated items not immediately needed for the daily use of our residents are merchandised and sold at the nine Alabama locations of America’s Thrift Stores. A large percentage of the proceeds goes directly to King’s Home to help us provide round-the-clock care to at-risk youth, women and moms with children.
When you think about it, it’s really just a new way to “recycle.” It only takes a few moments, and it can turn clothing, furniture, and appliances into help and hope for women and children. King’s Home is actively seeking donations of these items for sale at America’s Thrift Stores. By donating your gently used clothing and household items, you’re helping King’s home give hope, love and a chance at a better life to hurting youth, women and children. And when you shop at America’s Thrift Stores you get the added bonus of getting quality merchandise at low prices.
Please support King’s Home by donating clothing, furniture, appliances and other household items and take part in the kind of recycling that results in a better life for others. To arrange a pickup of goods at your home or business, please call 205.856.1234 today.